On Top of the Line Sports WinTrac Computer Simulation program has run the numbers on Today’s matchups and have uncovered 3 Major Selections you can fire away at in Baseball!
The Baseball Investment Package won over +640 Units last season making a $50 Per unit bettor nearly $32,000 from April to November!
It is no accident Major League Baseball is the favorite sport of almost all the highrollers of the world – and we mean the “world”. Betting American baseball is so popular in the Asian countries it is the only sport other than horse racing, soccer and cricket bookmakers handle.
Its world-wide popularity comes from the fact one has only to win the game to win the bet. There are no point spreads involved and all wagers are offered on a money line basis. For instance, let us say the favored Chicago Cubs are playing the Cincinnati Reds and that the Cubs are a -140 on the money line. That means, if you bet the Cubs, you must lay $140 to win $100, or $14 to win $10. If you like the underdog Reds, who are +130, you will have to bet $100 to win $130. It is as simple as that.
Our Best Bets Baseball Investment Package is our most popular baseball club and is designed to service the needs of serious but modest betters. Clients receive an average of 2-3 best bets each day and each team must emerge as a clear cut 80% winner from our exclusive WinTrac computer software program which simulates each game 10,000 times each day & more than accurately predicts the outcomes of Baseball games.
Throughout the season we will release About 65% favorites from -110 to -150, with the remaining 35% will be totals & underdogs.
The Baseball Investment Package Best Bets releases selections unit-rated from 5-15 Units daily, with a 20 unit selection being our Top Bet of the Week play.
BASEBALL INVESTMENT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
* Entire Season Baseball
* Playoffs & World Series
* 2-3 Top Rated Picks Daily!
* MLB BEST BET of the DAY!
* All Picks emailed/texted.